Read & Watch
- Gardner Campbell, “A Personal Cyberinfrastructure” (2009)
- Jon Udell, “Seven Ways to Think Like the Web” (2011)
- Jim Groom, “What Richard Scarry has to Teach Us About Domains” (2014)
- Audrey Watters, “The Web We Need to Give Students” (2015)
- Martha Burtis, “Making and Breaking Domain of One’s Own: Rethinking the Web in Higher Ed” (2016, video, transcript also available)
- Robin DeRosa, “The Web We Need Students to Give Us” (2018, video)
- “7 Things You Should Know About Domain of One’s Own” (Educause Learning Initiative, 2019).
- Muhlenberg College Domains Pedagogical Learning Community
Resources from Our Amazing Guest Speakers
To access the back-end of your domain, log in to cPanel with your Grinnell username and password by clicking “cPanel Dashboard” at https://sites.grinnell.edu
The answers to questions below are all links from our Sites.Grinnell support documentation. Visit the support documentation for help getting started and answers to questions, complete with walkthroughs.